This Sulfate-free shampoo is deeply moisturising and can work wonders on dry, damaged or over processed hair.
Made with sea kelp and argan oil, the Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo is perfect for treating over processed hair that’s dry and damaged. If your hair needs a new lease of life, you can enjoy instant moisture and repair benefits from the organic shea butter formula.
What Does Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo do?
- Heal, grow and strengthen dry and damaged hair.
- Seals and smoothes hair cuticles.
- Cleanses your hair without stripping it of essential oils and moisture.
- Removes toxins and impurities from the scalp to create a healthy bed for your hair to grow.
- Improves hair elasticity to minimise breakage and split-ends.
- Restores natural shine.
Trace elements from the mineral-rich Sea Kelp have a number of beauty benefits for your hair including smoothing hair cuticles, removing impurities and maintaining moisture. Meanwhile, the Argan Oil works to restore shine and rebuild hair elasticity.
How to use Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo:
Apply to wet hair, gently massaging and working into a rich lather from root to tip for an even coverage. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Alternatively, you can follow-up with your favourite Shea Moisture conditioner to leave your hair super soft, silky and healthy.
To repair your dry or damaged hair, shop the full Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter
collection at Pak’s
today. Fast delivery and low prices on all your favourite beauty brands.