- 1 If the customer is not having enough funds in Bank/Card Account
- 2 If the Card is not authorized by bank due to any false information given while making the order.
- 3 We may reject an order if a customer wants to receive products on an alternative address which is different than the billing address.
You can track the up to date status of you order by logging into the My AccountMy Account
page on our web site.
Your card will automatically be charged as soon as you will pay for your order.
Yes, you have to register on our web site to place an order.
Please use the Retrieve My Password link on Sign In
page of our web site.
Please write us an email from the email address you registered with us or Contact us.Contact Us
As soon as we shall receive your order and its payment confirmation from the bank, we will immediately send you an auto generated email confirming that your order has been received and accepted.
Yes, in some countries you may asked to pay the custom duty depending upon the law of your country.
You can find all your previous orders in the My Order section on our web site. You can also take a print out of those orders.
The length of delivery and processing of orders depends upon your location.
• For UK
Estimated time for Normal Delivery: 2 to 3 working days.
Estimated time for Express Delivery for orders made before 3pm: Next working day.
• For Europe
Estimated time for Delivery: 3 to 5 working days.
• For Rest of World
Estimated time for Delivery: 5 to 10 working days.
Yes, you can change any items in your order as well as can totally cancel the order by calling us on phone +44 (0)207 263 2331. before we dispatch it.
For lost or stolen orders, please report your complaint within 2 working days after estimated delivery time.
For products damaged during shipping, please report us immediately on the day you receive them.
We are happy to exchange products as far as they are in resellable condition and within the origianl packaging.
If a mistake is made from our side or you were not informed before we sent you an alternative product, we will do shipping at our cost otherwise if you change your mind about a product you will have to pay shipping charge again.
Please do Email or Contact
us before sending any products back.
Yes, All prices include the VAT.
• *If you don’t like the product and want to replace it, you can post it back to us by paying the shipping of both directions. Also if there will be any price difference between the two products, it will be settled as well. • *If you don’t like the product and want a refund, you can post it back to us and we shall give you a full refund of that product as soon as we receive it. We may re-evaluate the product before taking it back and offer you differnet amount than you actually paid for it depending on the condition of the product.
• Please post your all queries and complaints to CustomerCare
• Alternatively you can contact us on Contact Us
Any product that comes with manufacturer warranty should be sent directly to the manufacturer for the claim of warranty. If you want us to put forward the claim, you must bear the postage cost of sending and receiving that product. Please keep the complete packaging as well as the proof of purchase to claim any warranties from the manufacturers. To avoid any postage cost, you can bring the faulty product back to our Finsbury Park flagship store for an immediate replacement, subject to stock availability.
Note: manufacturer warranty is the warranty which is offered by the manufacturer, not by the seller.
*All replacements or refunds should be made within 14 days after receiving the items and we may re-evaluate the product before taking it back and offer you differnet amount than you actually paid for it depending on the condition of the product.