Formulated with Ameliorate’s signature LaH6 Hydrating Complex, Intensive Skin Therapy is not only clinically proven to leave skin feeling softer, smoother and moisturised for up to 24 hours, but it also works wonders on stubborn bumps associated with Keratosis Pilaris.
Rich, yet non-greasy, this powerful multi-purpose balm contains enhanced levels of Lactic Acid to gently exfoliate dry, damaged skin and encourage cell turnover. Ameliorate’s LaH6 complex works together with Shea Butter and Lanolin to hydrate, nourish, protect and lock in moisture for 24 hours. The addition of Sweet Almond Oil and Barley Extract deliver essential fatty acids that leave skin feeling soothed and softened. Unlike other products, Ameliorate Intensive Skin Therapy is free from Petroleum which, although effective in sealing in moisture, can block pores and the skin’s natural respiration process.Ideal for very dry and rough skin types, Intensive Skin Therapy also helps combat Keratosis Pilaris or ‘chicken skin’.
- Dermatologist Approved.
- Smooths away bumps, softens and protects skin and intensely moisturises for 24 hours.
- 87% agreed that the appearance of their skin had improved and felt softer and smoother.
- Tested on 77 people with rough, dry, bumpy 'chicken skin' (Keratosis Pilaris) in a 4 week independent consumer trial.
- Suitable for children age 3+, lactose intolerant and pregnancy safe.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
How to use:
Apply your Ameliorate Intensive Skin Therapy twice daily to protect and replenish skin round-the-clock; continued use will progressively improve the skin texture and condition.
Apply it to any troublesome areas and gently massage in until the balm is completely absorbed. For extremely dry areas, apply a thick layer and allow the treatment to work overnight while you sleep. Use it at least twice daily for the first week and as often as needed thereafter.